Student Visa

This category of visa allows you can study and live in Australia up to 5 years and work up to 40 hours every 2-week period .

  • Student Visa
  • Student Guardian Visa
  • Training Visa

Available Course Types:

High School

Vocational and Technical Education

  • Certificate I
  • Certificate II & III
  • Certificate IV
  • Diploma
  • Advanced Diploma
  • Vocational Graduate Certificate
  • Vocational Graduate Diploma


  • Diploma
  • Advanced Diploma
  • Bachelor Degree
  • Graduate Certificate

Temporary Graduate

Postgraduate Diploma

  • Masters by research/coursework
  • PhD

If you are interested to apply for a student visa and a suitable course for you, please contact our Education Agent to help you

QEAC No: S462
CONTACT: +61 422 699 934

Our Services

Skilled Visas

The workers with skills Australia need, can live and work anywhere in Australia.

Read more
Business Visas

This category of visa lets you operate a new or existing business in Australia.

Read more
Employer Sponsored Visas

This category of visa enables Australian businesses to sponsor highly skilled workers to live and work in Australia.

Read more
Family Visas

These visas lets a family member of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident stay in Australia.

Read more
Protection Visas

This category of visa is for people who want to seek asylum.

Read more
Student Visa

This category of visa allows you can study and live in Australia.

Read more
Temporary Visas

This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a visitor.

Read more
Appeals & Review

We will advise and assist you with any appeal or review against a visa or immigration decision.

Read more
Wills, Estate and Enduring Power of Attorney

We provide clients professional legal advice Wills for a limited or complex matter.

Read more